Friday, June 17, 2011

It Has Been So Long!

I am so sorry to all my followers! It has been WAY to long since I last posted anything. Alot has happened! I moved from Hawaii back to california. Moved my husband, Daughter and two cats (what an adventure that was!).
My Maddenphotography store is going GREAT! We are approaching one year this june:) I also have taken on a new adventure....A Vintage/Antique store on ETSY :) It is something I have always loved so now I am sharing it withe the world! Here is a link to the shop. Please come by Favorite me Add me to your circle so you can keep up on all the new items !
www.etsy.com/shop/BreesTreasures

I will be posting new photos that i have put into my store very shortly! So many and exciting things going on I cant stand it! haha:)

1 comment:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

Left Hawaii?! ... my hubs asked to move there every year during winter...lol...so as a trade off we tried to visit every year or so instead :) Thanks for stopping by today...you take such lovely photos!